Hing-Kam Lam (12/10, 11, 12)
Chris Hartley (12/10, 11, 12)
- Nigel Davis (12/10, 11, 12)
- Andrea Mazzini (12/10, 11, 12)
- Malcolm Betts (12/10, 11, 12)
- Xiang YUN (12/10, 11, 12)
- Qilei Wang (12/11)
- Jonathan Sadler (12/12)
- Dec. 10 Tuesday
- Dec. 11 Wednesday
- Dec. 12 Thursday
- Operation pattern (#43, TR-512.10) and Streaming model (#65, TR-512.10), restructured into TAPI, control construct (Nigel Davis)
- Modeling of VNF (Malcolm)
|Model structure||Chris/ Nigel|
Model structure (#13, TR-512.A.2), including aggregate and bounded context
- Introduction: ONF_T13_Model Structure Overview.pptx (Chris)
- Chris introduced the rationale and principle of model modulariization and
- Noted the current Core model issues that are impacting modularization
- Application: OIMT Core Model modules (Nigel)
- Nigel has been applying the modulization principle to restructure the TR-512 v1.4 core model
- Nigel shared what has been done on the Control model module and the Network model module.
- He noted that the Pac classes in the Network/Topology module should be datatypes
Party model (#29 TR-512.13)
- Chris ran through the changes in the draft TR-512.13_OnfCoreIm-Party.doc,
- Major updates are changing from inheritance pattern to decoration pattern
- Nigel has updated the GenDoc and sent to Chris.
- Chris Hartley to review the updated draft TR-512.13_OnfCoreIm-Party.doc
Malcolm asked ConstraintDomain to be discussed. Agree to discuss on
Location model (#30, TR-512.14)
- Chris ran through the changes in the draft TR-512.14_OnfCoreIm-Location.doc
- Major changes are from inheritance to decoration pattern
- Nigel Davis to update the GenDoc version, regenerate the document for Chris to review
|OAM in core model||Andrea|
OAM in core model
- Andrea presented the current TAPI OAM model - the technology-ignostic part.
- Question discussed: Do MEP/MIP specialize LTP? or decorate LTP?
- MEP/MIP terminate stuff
- MEP/MIP as specific kinds of LTP that deserve their own classes, similar FC & LTP as specific class of PC
- MEP/MIP model well for Packet and TDM technologies
- Application of MEP/MIP to photonic media
|Operation pattern & Streaming||Nigel|
Operation pattern (#66, TR-512.10) and Streaming model (#65, TR-512.10), restructured into TAPI, control construct
- Operation pattern
- Nigel Davis Provide more clarification on "defined and offered capability" of the 2nd bullet "Intent will be stated in terms of already defined and offered capabilities"
- Constraint based model
- Comment: Intent may be refined/tightened in the course of realization
- Streaming: Defer to TAPI call next week
|Modeling of VNF||Malcolm|
Malcolm: The statement “A VNF is represented as a PC” is inappropriate. The ETSI VNF is a bag of various kinds of stuffs, it is quite complex and need to be decomposed into smaller functions.
Chris pointed to TR-512.12 and TR-512.A.13 for examples of VM, FPGA, software container etc. in there.
Further discussion has been scheduled for Dec. 19 OIMT call.