Child pages
  • 2019-11-14 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata





  • Administrative
    • ONF Confluence wiki
    • Upcoming F2F and virtual meetings
    • External interaction/liaison
    • Action update
  • Technical

Discussion items





IM-DAdministrativeNigel / Kam
  • Kam reported that there are changes in the ONF Confluence wiki interface
  • F2F meeting and upcoming calls
    • Virtual meetings:
      • November 15: TAPI All Day Virtual Meeting12:00 -18:00 CET (Central Europe Time)
        • Andrea to send the logistics
      • December 9: Three 1-hour calls in the week, one topic per hour, 3 consecutive days 
        • Nigel and Kam to start agenda planning
      • April 13, 2020: Long conference call (3-hour): Apr 13th, 06-09 US Eastern Time
    • Face-to-Face:
      • Jun 8 - 12, 2020: Face-to-Face in Madrid hosted by Telefonica
  • Action updates (Actions) Not discussed
  • Nigel reported that he was contacted by ONAP representative interested in having F2F discussion on linkage between DMTF Redfish (cloud storage uml-like diagram) and ONF work.

Future call topicsAll
  • Feedback from the Nigel ONAP discussion
  • December 9 agenda plan

Action items