- It was agree to find some way of distributing the meal/coffee costs between the attendees. Waiting for response regarding the cost.
- Meeting Time
- P1 starts at 8:30 AM
- P4 may extend to 6:00 PM
- Chris Hartley to ask if the meeting session can be extended to 6:00pm.
- Registration is now closed
- Contribution posting
- Deadline: Week before the meeting
Core model document/module structure
- Document structure and number allocation
- CIM model structure refactoring
- Background: Sydney meeting (3/2019) proposal https://wiki.opennetworking.org/download/attachments/266141701/ONF_T13_ModelStructure.pptx?api=v2
- Refactor the current monolithic "CoreModel" module (and the OpenModel common datatype, profile, interface profile, and profile lifecycle profile modules) into a structural set of submodules
- Note that the documentational description of the TR-512 Core Model has been split since v1.2 into a suite of documents, namely TR-512.1, TR-512.2, .3, .4, etc.
- Chris proposed to have a wiki page showing the mapping between the submodules and the documents, for example something like below
- Need to investigate the impact on the ITU-T usage of the model regarding the submodule paths
- Fixing the v1.4 UML diagrams in Eclipse 4.9.
- Kam is done with fixing the Resilience, Physical, Spec, Control, Interaction modules, which are being verified by Nigel.
- Will work on the yet to be unlocked write-protected modules
- Nigel to unlock the write-protected modules
- Model structure for v1.5
- OpenModel Profile updates
- In UML OpenModel_profile, will rename the <<specify>> stereotype to <<augment >> so that can add the multiplicity and no longer use abstraction