Child pages
  • 2019-07-25 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Apology

  • Malcolm Betts

Agenda

  • Admin
    • ITU-T Liaison
    • September F2F meeting
    • Feedback on Action item wiki page and work item wiki page
  • TR-512 next releases (1.4.1, 1.5)
    • Feature content (especially CH work items)
    • Tool migration
    • Model structure

Discussion items

IM-DAdminNigel/Kam
  • ITU-T liaison from SG15 July 1-12 plenary meeting
    • SG15-LS203: To OIMT & OTCC. Sharing of ITU-T Q14/15 information models
    • SG15-LS188: To IEEE 802.1 and cc OIMT & OTCC and other SDOs. Invite to join the coordination virtual meetings on information and data modeling.
    • SG15-LS196: From Q2/15 to BBF SDN/NFV Working Area & ONF SEBA. Reply to Communication Letter “BBF BAA and ONF SEBA projects and joint workshop proposal” (reply to BBF-LS139)
  • Face-to-Face Meetings
  • Feedback on the Action items and work items:

TR-512 next releasesNigel/Kam

TR-512 next releases (v1.4.1 and v1.5)

  • Model structure & Tool migration
    • Some work has been done on the model structure when preparing to update the diagrams related to tool migration
      • Simple model restructuring in preparation for the full restructuring activity (which will include model path names) will be carried out for the next release
    • Nigel will check the latest diagrams from Kam
  • Feature content (especially CH work items)
    • Discussion on several work items
      • Ready to progress
        • Nigel Davis Party : Document constructed. Needs model conversion to Papyrus and Gendoc build of document. Build as a separate Papyrus model. Work for review at next face to face.
        • Nigel Davis Location : Document constructed. Needs model conversion to Papyrus and Gendoc build of document. Build as a separate Papyrus model. Work for review at next face to face.
        • Stephen ShewNigel Davis Storage: Stephen to consider content for document, Nigel to convert model to Papyrus. For discussion at next face to face.
        • 2019-07-25 OIMT Meeting notes Occurrence: Apply occurrence pattern to Spec model and present progress at face to face
      • For face to face discussion (in addition to items above)
        • Connector, pin, strand enhancements (Chris, Nigel)
        • Expected equipment (Chris, Nigel)
        • Profiles and Templates (Chris, Nigel)
        • Ethernet examples (Chris)
      • Not ready yet due to magnitude of impact or work involved
        • LTP Port (Nigel, Chris)
        • Identity (Chris, Nigel)
        • OAM (Andrea, Nigel)

Action items

  •