Child pages
  • 2019-07-04 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Apology

  • Malcolm Betts
  • Andrea Mazzini
  • Karthik Sethuraman
  • ...


Agenda

  • Admin
    • September F2F meeting
      • Making the Core model open
    • Feedback on Action item wiki page and work item wiki page
  • Considering the next release of TR-512
    • Feature content backlog
    • Tool migration stalling
    • Model structure
  • Profile & template model (Chris Hartley, Thorsten Heinze, Martin Skorupski)
    • Brief update on progress by WT team
    • General modeling considerations
  • WT Equipment model (Martin Skorupski, Nigel Davis)
    • Reassessing data type mapping considerations
  • Feedback on TR-512.3
    • I believe we suggested that there was a need for significant restructuring and that I would work with Malcolm on this when he is next free to do so (August, I recall).
      • There are two actions on Malcolm that relate to this that are overdue, should we change the due date (and action detail)?

 Not on the agenda this week:

  • Co-routing constraint in the Core model broader context (Andrea Mazzini, Nigel Davis, Karthik Sethuraman, Malcolm Betts)
    • Deferred until Andrea is available


Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

IM-DAdmin



Meeting closed early due to low attendance as a result of various colliding activities.

Action items

  •