- Progress of v1.4.1 diagram fixing/updating
- Done with .1 (checked), .2 (checked), .3 (checked), .5 (fixed), 6 (fixed),
- Progressing on .4 and .7 in parallel
- Expecting completing of v1.4.1. by end of the Beijing meeting.
- Thorsten needs to translate the model in to YANG. Need the stable model and profile at the beginning of May.
- Nigel is working on putting the v1.4 profile into a sub-model and work on it to meet Thorsten's need.
- Issue raised in the previous call
- Not displaying the association end Modifier of the attribute (no more a button to press to display).
- Scott Mansfield Action Item: to feedback to the Papyrus development community.
- Tool versioning issues discussed in IISOMI call 2019-04-03 IISOMI Meeting notes
Update on progress on key work items
- Chris presented his investigation of the Conector/Pin/Strand model
- This is a follow up to the Sydney discussion to see if the model can be simplied
- What is presented is just a model sketch in early stage, need more work, and not ready for posting yet
- It separates the physical and logical aspects; On the physical side there are connector and pin, everything else is logical.
- Cablesets and SimpleCableset
- 3 options of Cable network
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Instance level comparision of the options; full complexity, simple, look for middle ground choice
- Comparison to the TMF outside plant model
- Adopting a TMF outside plant style would invert the dependencies
- Termination Example
- ND: Could be enhancement to the current core model,
- MB: looks good, efficient in dealing with large scale
|OIMT/OTCC 2Q 2019 Beijing meeting||All|
2019 May 6-10: ONF OIMT & OTCC Meeting in Beijing, China, co-hosted by China Mobile and FiberHome
- ZOOM link has been provisioned to allow remote participation.
- Key topics have been identified and time slot allocated
- Monday is dedicated for tutorial on the Core model and TAPI
- Hing-Kam Lam, Nigel Davis, Andrea Mazzini, and Karthik Sethuraman are preparing the tutorial material
|ONF CONNECT 2019 & OIMT/OTCC 3Q 2019 meetings planning||All|
- ONF CONNECT 2019 is September 10 Tuesday - 13 Friday
- Meeting venue is in Silicon Valley, California, USA
- Registration fee is around $700 or $800 a ticket depending on membership and early purchasing
- OIMT/OTCC 3Q 2019 face-to-face meeting has been planned for September 9 Monday - 13 Friday
- Meeting location is also in Silicon Valley but exact venue is yet to be decided
- If meet in the same venue of ONF CONNECT, attendees of OIMT/OTCC meeting are expected to pay ONF CONNECT registration fee
- To help make the decision, the team agreed to poll the OIMT/OTCC members on their possibility of attending the OIMT/OTCC meeting only or also the ONF CONNECT.
- The poll will also include the 4Q London meeting in the survey.
- The survey period: April 25 - May 9. Decision will be made on May 10 (end of Beijing meeting).
- Options (3 columns): Value range: Probable, No
- September OIMT/OTCC
- September OIMT/OTCC & CONNECT
- December OITM/OTCC
- Survey period: start today until end of Beijing meeting.
- Will make the decision at the end of Beijing meeting.
- Action - Kam: Create the survey wiki page
|OIMT/OTCC 4Q 2019 London meeting planning||All|
- Nigel has confirmed the location is London, UK