Child pages
  • 2019-04-04 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • IM-D (6-7)
    • TR512 v1.4.1 progress update
    • Sydney meeting recap and action item follow up
    • Planning for May Beijing meeting
  • IM-E (8-9): Not scheduled

Discussion items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

IM-DTR-512 v1.4.1
  • Progress of v1.4.1
    • Done with .1 (checked), .2 (checked), .6 (checked), .3 (checked), .5 (checked);
    • Progressing on .4 and .6
    • Nigel and Kam will continue to fix and update the remaining diagram.
    • Issue raised in the previous call
      • Not displaying the association end Modifier of the attribute (no more a button to press to display).
      • Scott Mansfield Action Item: to feedback to the Papyrus development community.
  • Tool versioning issues discussed in IISOMI call 2019-04-03 IISOMI Meeting notes

Sydney meeting recap and action item follow up

Beijing Map 2019 meeting planning


Action items

  •