- Progress of v1.4.1
- Done with .1 (checked), .2 (checked), .6 (checked), .3 (checked);
- Progressing on .4 and .5
- Papyrus diagram "snap to grid" setting issue and work around method.
- Nigel and Kam will continue to fix and update the remaining diagram.
- Issue raised in the previous call
- Not displaying the association end Modifier of the attribute (no more a button to press to display).
- Scott Mansfield Action Item: to feedback to the Papyrus development community.
- 2019 March 18-22 ONF OIMT & OTCC Sydney Meeting
- Agenda plan
- To accommodate the late arrival of Karthik on Monday morning, agreed to swap the time of some topics. Now
- C9 Job model (CH) and C7 Identity model (CH) are on session 1.1
- T2 Routing (AM) is on session 4.1
- T1 Connectivity & Topology (KS, AM) and T3 Topology Pac (ND) & T6 TAPI VN (KS, ND) move down to Monday afternoon.
- Discussed the "availability & when" of the input material.
- Action item - all contributors: to post the contribution as early as possible.
- ZOOM (https://ciena.zoom.us/j/658668041) will be available for the whole meeting.
- Kam to send invitationto the OIMT & TAPI lists.
- Stages of scenario in the provider & user views
- TAPI 2.1.1 Capacity/Use Model
- The traditional "Servide" and "Resource" models in the industry are basically one signle model "Capacity/Use Model".
- States of an instance: Intention, Expectation, and Actual
- Action item: Nigel to upload the slide deck.
- Papyrus for modeling in O-RAN (Not discussed)