- ONF Community monthly highlights
- Progress of v1.4.1
- Done with .1 (checked), .2 (checked), .6 (checked), .3 (checked);
- Progressing on .4
- Nigel welcome help in doing the work (send Nigel email),
- Kam has install Eclipse v2018.09 and will assist updating
- Issue raised in the previous call
- Not displaying the association end Modifier of the attribute (no more a button to press to display).
- Scott Mansfield Action Item: to feedback to the Papyrus development community.
|Class/Entity vs Datatype|
|TAPI Equipment model||Brief presentation on the TAPI equipment model (Nigel)|
- Heavily prunned from Core equipment, Skeleton view only
- PhysicalSpan is Core multi-strand span; it could be one, two, or multiple parallel fiber(s)
- AccessPort represents a collection of pins; it bridges between the physical (equipment/holder) and the logical views
- Comment: Need to work through how does the AccessPort & PhysicalSpan be used at the edge of a administrative domain (between two administrative domains)
- Action item - Sydney: to further discussion, get use case first,
- Comment: show the class that "uses" the ConnectorPinDetails datatypes
- Briefly discussed the profile model
- New work item #57 has been created.
- Need to write the use case based on the key requirements (from Thorsten's input)
- Added to the Sydney agenda as item C13
- Not discussed. No time left for this item