Child pages
  • 2019-02-21 OIMT Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Agenda

  • IM-D (6-7)
    • TR-512 v1.4.1 updates
    • Virtual Network from a Core perspective
    • Sydney meeting
  • IM-E (8-9): Not scheduled

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
IM-DTR-512 v1.4.1
  • Progress
    • Overcome the Gendoc-Papyrus diagram issue now
    • Associations adjusted
    • Done with .2 (checked), .6 (checked), .3,
    • Also discovered mistake on one of the diagram, fixed.
    • Will continue the rest
    • Paparus-2018.12
    • Issue of not displaying the association end Modifier of the attribute (no more a button to press to display).
      • Scott Mansfield Action Item: to feedback to the Papyrus development community.
    • Anyone notice misssing stuff in v1.4, please inform Nigel. Kam sent some already. Last F2F meeting description or diagram.
  Virtual Network 

Sydney meeting

Action items

  •