|5 min||Plan next conference calls||All|
| || ||Leader||Not available|
ONF OTCC&OIMT Meeting
Scott & Kam (Q12 & Q14/15 meeting)
Karthik & Andrea (MEF meeting)
Infrastructure of (combined) IISOMI calls
- Tool for the minutes (Wiki, Word)?
- Agreement: Do the minutes in the Wiki; import already this minutes to the Wiki.
- Structure of minutes (UML Modeling, UML to YANG Mapping, Tools)?
- Structure of action items (one/two/three sets)?
- Agreement: Move current action items to Issues in GitHub.
- Do we keep the initial sub-teams (Infrastructure and UML to YANG Mapping)?
- Agreement: Merge the sub-teams
- Single IISOMI Wiki page with minutes, contributions, presentations and deliverables.
|5 min||UML to YANG Mapping||All|
Proposed mapping of UML file names containing a "." was agreed.
Note: The YANG specification does not allow "." in the module name.
Example: “G.1234.5_v0.03-model.uml” is mapped to “g-dot1234dot5-v-dot0dot03-model.yang”.
|Info||Backlog of discussion items||Leaders|
Attached are the minutes from this call in the old Word style.
This file also contains the items currently under discussion; including their history for later reference.
None of the items have been discussed in this call.
|Info||Items for next conference calls||Nigel|
- UML Modeling
- Use of OCL in IISOMI and MEF (Scott, Augie)
- Model/Interface Compatibility (Martin, Karthik, Italo, Nigel)
- Continuation of Associations Discussion (Nigel)
- Specification Pattern for Dummies (Andrea, Kam)
- MEF MCM – ONF Core Model Alignment (Nigel)
- UML to YANG Mapping
- Object Reference Mapping (use of xPath “current()” function) (All)
- Use of “when” and “must” statements (Karthik, Scott, Bernd)
- IETF MW Test Model (Martin)
- Uml2Yang Mapping Tool updates
- Yang2Uml Mapping Tool updates
- Use of continuously updated Eclipse/Papyrus versions
- Tool Chains (Augie)