| ||TR-512 v1.4|| |
Dec Meeting agenda plan & Preparation
- Agenda plan
- Nigel noted that Anees Shaikh of OpenConfig indicated he is not available on Monday for joint discussion on OpenConfig, but late Tuesday will be possible.
- Nigel to follow up with Anees Shaikh of OpenConfig.
- Asked Stephane whether the meeting room will be available earlier in the morning before 9:00 and also available later beyond 5:30 pm in the afternoon.
- Stephane confirmed that the meeting venue will be available from 8:00 am and until 7:30 pm.
- Monday morning will still start at 9:00am.
TR-512 v1.5 work items
|IM-E||TAPI Photonic Model|| |
- Italo noted that some questions raised regarding SMC in the last call are still pending on answers.
- Karthik suggested to have contribution for the face-to-face meeting
- Stephane noted that he will have a contribution and will post before the meeting
| ||TAPI OAM Model|| |
- Andrea reported on the result of his investigation and conclusion.
- MD and maintenance level is 1-1
- MA is strictly related to service, service access point has monitoring
- MD and MA together is unique
- IEEE MD has one MA, although this is not explicit
- MEP is created associated with MA, MEP belongs to one and only one MA, has VLAN ID,
- MIP has a level only, connectionless, can be related to many service, no MA relationship, MA belong to MD
- IEEE 19.3.1 MHF Identification,
- If there is one MA per MD, then the ITU-T MEG is equivalent to IEEE MD & MA
- Italo: Y.1731
- Split of MD and MA is only for IEEE 802.1Q CFM. ITU-T uses MEG
- On the OAM job parameters, should take into account that some parameters may need to move from the generic MEP & MIP to specific technology, e.g., MEL to Ethernet, not in MEP
- These kind of changes will be for TAPI 2.2
| ||Wireless Transport|| |