| || || |
- 3Q 2018 deliverable
- TR-512.A.7: close to done with the comments
- TR-512.8: updating, tidy up
- TR-512.2: Describe ControlConstruct at the edge of Forwarding
- TR-512.7: Andrea is reviewing, expect finishing review by mid next week. Topology specification
- Updated status: oimt2018.KL.008.18_reviewPlan.docx
| ||ONF CIM Introduction|| |
- Welcome contribution to the slide deck ONF Model Intro Presentation.pptx.
- Any additional slide to suggest? Any specific text, diagram to add?
- Document number:
- TR-512.W series for white paper
- TR-512.P series for presentation
- TR-512.P.2 for the ONF CIM Introduction presentation.
|IM-E||TAPI - Routing constraint||Nigel|
- Routing Constraints
- Nigel presented the routing constraint for path computation (including scheme spec usage)
- Availablility in the integrity
- Capacity may vary over time.
- The characteristics may be time variable
- Ends are connectivity end points
- Capacity may be technology specific
- Ignore the "fundamental" and "Specilized"
| ||TAPI - Phontonic model||Karthik, Andrea, Stephane|
- Photonic model
- Stephane presented the changes made in TAPI Base Photonic Model v5.5.pptx with respect to v5.4
- 1.1) Single NMS per NMCA
- 2) SMC reoganized in transit ROADM
- Stephane presented the added use cases on connectivity service for the photonic model
- Seek feedback and then update and post
- Action Item - Stephane St-Laurent: to post <<Photonic Model V13>>
- NMC oriented: slides 54, 55, 56
- SMCA oriented: slides 62
- Create SMCA service without NMC information
- This use case is equivalent to the pre-configure medai channel case of G.872 (part 1 of case 1 of clause 8.5.3/G.872)
- For requesting deletion of SMC, it is the responsibility of the OLS sysem to check that there is no NMC being supported by the SMC at that moment.
- Constraint on central frequency
- Grid type (fix or flex) and granularity
- Central frequency in the request: specific or range?
- Current workng on
- v1.1 backward compatibility
- MW examples for v1.0 and v1.1