| ||3Q 2018 deliverable||Nigel|
- Status update from Nigel:
- Draft TR-512.2: A new version has been sent to Andrea, along with response to Andrea's comments. Rod's comments have been addressed in the new version.
- Draft TR-512.A.7: Chris updated the text; Nigel will work on the figures,
- Draft TR-512.4 and Draft TR-512.7: Andrea plans to provide comments by next week
- Nigel aims to complete draft TR-512.1 and TR-512.A.4 soon
| ||Modeling tool and Profile version||Scott, Kam, Nigel|
- ITU-T Q14/15 would like to understand the version of Eclipse, Papyrus, and Profile that the TR-512 Core model plans to move to
- So that Q14/15 can plan for alignment accordingly for its G.7711 and technology models (G.874.1, G.8052, G.8152, G.sync-mgmt, G.media-mgmt, ..)
- Nigel noted that the TR-512 v1.4 Core model will stay with Mars. For the Profile, will see if it will be up versioned in the next couple weeks or not.
| ||CIM Introduction||Chris|
- Photonic & OTSi model
- Any comments on the photonic parameters from Telefonica presented last Tuesdy.
- Shrikanth asked about to merge on Github
- Karthik: Once merged, next week to discuss in TAPI call
- Klaus: would like to have CR2 soon so for development
- Karthik: CR2 for next week Tusday
- Karthik will update the threshold profile
| || ||Karthik Sethuraman|