|IM-D||July 2018 Deliverables||Nigel, Kam|
- Review plan:
- It contains links of the posted documents.
- Although the 2-week final review period is from July 9, some of the documents are not ready yet. So the review deadline of July 20 will be relaxed.
- TR-512.A.2 (architecture) has been posted on July 13,
- Expected next postings: TR-512.7 (specification)
- Comments have been received: TR-512.6, TR-512.8, TR-512.12, TR-512.A.6, TR-515
- Chris has some text for TR-512.1 written. Will send to Kam for reveiw
- Added Malcolm Betts as prime reviewer of TR-512.A.4 Photonic Examples
- Added Rod LU Rod as prime reviewer of TR-515 Papyrus Guidelines
- A.7 has been posted. TR-512.A.7_OnfCoreIm-Appendix-Contr… It contains input from Chris.
- Updated review plan: oimt2018.KL.008.10_reviewPlan.docx
| ||Work item #34 LTP Port||Chris|
- LTP Port ONF_T34_LTP_Port.pptx
- Addition of a Port class for LTP:
- LogicalTerminationPointPort (LtpPort)
- Proposed LTP, LP Spec model:
- Spec classes:
- LTP: LtpSpec
- LtpPort: LtpPortSpec, LtpSpecLpEntryPort, LpPortSpec
- LP:LtpSpecLpEntry, LpSpec
- Nigel introduced the key elements of section 4, which are new in this v1.4
- Figure 4-3,
- Figure 4-4,
- FIgure 4-5
- Action item - Nigel Davis: Correction - The OTS should be the OSC extraction & insertion
- Figure 4-6
- agreed that we should use LTP pattern persistently across all cases, regardless of OSC, monitoring etc. are there or not.
- Figure 4-23
- MCA (Media Channel Assembly): assembly of the L-band (MC) and C-band (MC)
|IM-E||Admin - LS||Stephen|
- TAPI Equipment inventory model
- Need to know what parts of the Physical model are needed for TAPI equipment inventory
- Equipment and Holder are definitly needed
- Equipment Spec model is needed
- Connector is needed, but may be just the name/identifier of the connect is sufficient
- Access port?
- Multi-strain span?
- Cable: no. It is outside plane.
- Karthik will describe the issues to Nigel
| || ||Andrea|
- Photonic and OTSi model: Not discussed