|IM-D||July 2018 Deliverables||Kam/Nigel|
- Reviewer assignment
- Aim to start the 2-week reveiw on July 9th. All documents will be posted before.
- Agreed that the publication date on the documents will be July 2018 eventhough the available date may actually be into August.
| || ||Nigel|
- TR-512 v1.4 deliverable for review
- Nigel walked through the new material in A.4, mainly from section 3.3.3 and on
|IM-E||Administrative||Stephane & Stephen|
- LS to SG15 on SMC
- Stephen shared two slides genarated from the G.798 adaptation functions of OTSi and photonic.
- Material was reviewed. Liaison will be drafted for next week.
- Comment: Will OpenROADM take this into account?
| || ||Karthik & Andrea|
- LS to SG15 on TAPI OAM
- No discussion
- Equipment model
- Nigel walked through draft TR-512.6 the physical model
- Action item - Nigel Davis: Strand, MultipleStrandSpan and Cable should be abstract (Figure 3-7)
- AccessPort may be concrete
- In Figure 3-8, the 0..1 cardinality of the association _equipmentFunctionalBoundary (between Equipment & ConstraintDomain) might be too restrictive. If not, will explain
- Strand could be optical
- Action item - Kam: Make the recording available, in particular to Karthik
| || ||Karthik/Nigel|
| ||Wireless Transport||Martin||No discussion|
|IM-F|| || ||Cancelled|