- Status of upcoming F2F meetings
- The confirmation of the December Australia meeting is pending on whether there will be a CORD Build at the year-end of 2018.
- Action Item - Kam: Ping Cassandra to find out if there is going to be a CORD Build meeting this year.
| || ||Kam|
- ONAP modeling session at ONS this Friday March 30 Friday morning (8:00 - 1:00 pm Pacific Time)
| || ||Andrea|
- MEF Liaison Statement
- LS from MEF on Subscriber L1CS Attributes draft
- Commented and clarified on the term "Service"
- The service attributes are supposed to be in the attachment of the LS, but there is no attachment.
- Action item - Andrea Mazzini: To give an overview of the MEF Subscriber L1CS Attributes Draft in the next week call.
| || || |
- Topics for next week OIMT discussion
- Lifecycle use cases (Malcolm)
- (skip control model example)
- Generic UML model header information (Bernd to present)
- Outgoing LS that were planned at London meeting.
| ||Packet examples||Xiang|
- Comments from 3/27 OT-IM review of oimt2018.XY.001.07_Draft-TR-512.A.6…
- Figure 4-2, the lower black dot should be white.
- Figure 4-2 and Figure 4-4: Add the termination triangle to the S-Tag (per the conclusion below regarding S-Tag should be treated as a layer).
- Action item - Xiang YUN: Update Figure 4-2
- DONE: use white dot for the lower black dot in Figure 4-2
- DONE: update Figure 4-2 and Figure 4-4 with termination triangle to S-Tag
- Comment on Figure 4-1, make 0x88e7 and the type cells consistent on notation, prefer "type"
- DONE: update 0x88e7 with EtherType
| ||ControlConstruct||Chris / Malcolm|
- Discussed 3/22 raised comments
- Concern with the Master & slave names
- Possible alternative names to consider
- leader / follower
leader / minion
parent / child
- Need to consider mapping between ConstraintDomain with roles (for a particular role with a particular client/server). This will help explain how to use the model.
For v1.4, the basic concept of the model is fine
- ControlConstruct, ControlConstraint, and the Port of ControlConstraint
Consider to have examples of usage of the model in v1.5 A-series, such as representing the Controller per the ITU-T architecture, e.g., Call Controller, Connection Controller,
- Generic and robust to both SDN control and ASON control
- The name of abstract mapping entity, ProcessingConstruct or ControlConstruct, seems is ProcessingConstruct
- Status Updates
- State transition and condition
- Currently there is no way for the (controllers of the) supporting entity and supported entity to communicate for state transition gracefully
- For example, a supporting entity is in PendingRemoval, how can (the controller of) the supported entity communicate to (the controller of) the supporting entity that the supporting entity can be removed.
- Action item - Malcolm Betts: Work on proposals for discussion next week. (Also update the above problem statement as necessary)
not sure what you mean by "Generic and rubus"
"Rubus is a large and diverse genus of flowering plants in the rose family, "
I think it was a typo. I think I heard "robust" but miss-typed as Shouldrubus. Thanks for checking the minute.