- Summary of London F2F Meeting
- Action items
- OTSi model:
- Malcolm pointed out the OSC is mandatory only in OTN, not in photonic. Need to sort this issue out in SG15.
- Action item - Malcolm: include this concern in the outgoing LS to SG15
- Planned outgoing LS
| || || |
- Future meetings
- Update on the planning of December 2018 Sydney F2F meeting
- Room booked (24 each), In Sydney
- Bernd mentioned that he heard there will be a CORD BUILD meeting in December in the Bay area. Date not known yet. No information on the ONF website yet. Visa is a concern.
- Action item - Kam/Nigel: Check with Cassandra about the CORD meeting date.
- 2019 plan
- 1Q in Darmstadt, Germany, host by DT (To be confirmed)
- 2/3Q in Canada, need host
- 4Q (before Christmas) in Asia, need host
| || || |
- ONAP Model sessions in ONS on Sunday (Mar. 25) and Friday (Mar. 30)
- March 25 Sunday afternoon (1:00 - 6:00 pm Pacific Time)
- March 30 Friday morning (8:00 - 1:00 pm Pacific Time)
- ONF participants (Dooble poll: https://doodle.com/poll/a95qs5bg5fwmskdg)
- In person: who
- ZOOM: Nigel (Sunday), Karthik (Friday), Kam (Friday),
- Cannot: Bernd
- Issue in modeling:
- There is push back on using the composite pattern in genreal in TOSCA.
- The issue should not be the pattern itself, rather how the pattern is used
| ||TR-512 v1.4 topics||Chris / Malcolm / Nigel|
- Controller model
- Chris went through the updates per London discussion
- Malcolm: concern with the Master & slave names
- Discussed the concern Karthik raised against the class name ConstraintDomain
- The discussion agrees to stay with the term.
- Need to consider mapping between ConstraintDomain with roles (for a particular role with a particular client/server). This will help explain how to use the model.
|IM-F|| ||Nigel / Malcolm|
- Functional Protection (Not discussed)
| || ||Bernd / Nigel|
- Association atomic/composite (Not discussed)
| || ||Xiang|
- Packet examples (Not discussed)
| || ||Nigel|
- Photonic Model
Action item - Nigel Davis
: To improve the slide 2 diagram
- Further piece diagrams will be helpful for understanding
- Stephen suggested to look at G.680 Figure I.2 "ROADM with amplifiers" and G.697 Figures IV.3, IV.4, & IV.5
- Add a "gain" case to A.4