- London F2F Meeting: March 12 -16, 2018 ONF OIMT & OTCC London Meeting
- Future meetings: Face-to-Face Meetings
- 2018 Dec.
- 2019 plan
- 1Q in Darmstadt, Germany, host by DT (To be confirmed)
- 2/3Q in Canada, need host
- 4Q (before Christmas) in Asia, need host
- ONAP Modeling sessions in ONS 2018
- March 25 Sunday afternoon (1:00 - 6:00 pm Pacific Time)
- March 30 Friday morning (8:00 - 1:00 pm Pacific Time)
- Who from ONF will participate? (Dooble poll: https://doodle.com/poll/a95qs5bg5fwmskdg)
- In person
- ZOOM: Nigel (Sunday), Karthik (Friday), Kam (Friday),
- Cannot: Bernd
- Issue in modeling:
- There is push back on using the composite pattern in genreal in TOSCA.
- The issue should not be the pattern itself, rather how the pattern is used
| ||TR-512 v1.4 Topics||Chris Hartley & Malcolm Betts|
Controller Model (TR-512.8)
- Controller thoughts (Chris)
- Generic relationship (neighbor), which could be client-sever or peer
- Support of reliability (redundancy)
- Support recursiveness
- Model of a SDN Controller (Malcolm)
- Use ControlConstruct and ConstraintDomain to model the Controller
- Redundancy is not explicitly shown
- Could show the client or sever role of the ControlConstruct
| || ||Xiang YUN|
Packet examples (TR-512.A.6)
- oimt2018.XY.001.06_Draft-TR-512.A.6 (Xiang) was reviewed for the updates done based on last week's discussion
- Comments from review:
- Figure 4-2 (a) frame format diagram
- Question raised why the ether types are not consistently shown, some explicit (e.g., 0x88e7), some not.
- Need to be verified with the IEEE specification.
- Figure 4-2 (b),
- BMAC should be grey (it is a floating TP),
- B-TAG should be either grey or with a truncated line below it
- DONE: use grey for BMAC and B-TAG.
- Fgure 4-3,
- The bottom black dot should be white dot,
- ETYn should be grey (it is floating)
- DONE: use white dot and grey color.
- Discussed whether the S-TAG and I-TAG are layers/termination or not
- Have follow up off-line discussion in London
| || ||Nigel Davis|
Operations Pattern (TR-512.10) (not discussed)
- To be discussed F2F next week (Thursday slot 2)
| || ||Nigel Davis|
Forwarding Entity Pac usage (not discussed)
- To be discussed next week in the Termination slots (Monday afternoon)
|IM-E||Wireless Transport ioint discussion||Martin Skorupski|
Model backward compatibility recap (not discussed)
- Device Management Interface Profile
- The scope is broader than Wireless Transport.
- Planned to discuss the topic F2F next week.
| ||TR-512 v1.4 Topics||All||v1.4 Status & Progress (not discussed)|