- TR-512 v1.3.1 publication
- Impact of up-versioning from v1.3 to v1.3.1
- Agreed with Nigel's proposal regarding version number in the file name
- Version number appears only in the zip file of the deliverable package, i.e., TR-512_v1.3.1_Publish.zip
- No version number in the subordinate files, i.e., change TR-512.2_v1.3_OnfCoreIm-ForwardingAndTermination to TR-512.2_OnfCoreIm-ForwardingAndTermination
- All the referencing hyperlinks will be updated to remove the version number from the link.
- This also means that the references will work without modification from release to release.
- Confirmed that hyperlinked referencing is still very useful/helpful to the readers.
- TR-512.A.5 group review
- 2018 meeting logistic and agenda planning
- March 12 - 16, 2018 London - hosted by Ciena
- Liaison to ITU-T SG15 and MEF on TR-512 v1.3.1
- Agreed liaison statement text: LSxxxr1_to_SG15_+_MEF_on ONF TR-512 v1.3.1-info
- Liaison needs to be sent before end of next week (i.e., before the start of the ITU-T SG15 plenary meeting 29 January - 9 February)
- Nigel: aiming to have the v1.3.1 package ready by end of next Monday (London time) January 22
- Kam will then to check the documents to ensure the hyperlinks work fine
- Kam: Contact Cassandra about the webpage update, aiming ready for posting of v1.3.1
- OIMT contribution numbering and posting
- Contribution wiki page for posting: OIMT / Core Model / Contributions
- Contribution numbering
- For 2018 contribution:
- Kam: update the instruction in the contribution wiki page
- Kam/Nigel: Rotate the administrative discussion cyclically at the time slots IM-D, IM-E, IM-F, IM-D, ...
- Work item status and progress
- Core model ongoing work items (v4)
- The work plan of the items were briefly reviewed and updated
- Kam: To add a column for the designated subordinate document number
- Need to assign TR-512 sub-number for some othe items, such as item #4 Software
| || ||Rick|
#20: UML-OpenAPI Mapping
- The updates in 06 were reviewed and accepted
- Action - Rick: provide a clean version as oimt2018.RJ.001.01_Draft-ONF-TR-xxx_v1.0-info_UML-OpenAPI-Mapping, the number xxx will be requested from Cassandra
- Action - Kam/Nigel: Request from Cassandra two TR numbers, for the two mapping guidelines documents (UML-OpenAPI mapping and UML-ProtoBuf Mapping)
- Action - Kam/Nigel: Initial a 1-week group review
- Will be published as TR-info
- ONF-TR-xxx_v1.0-info_UML-OpenAPI-Mapping (shell)
- IISOMI-xxx_v1.0_UML-OpenAPI-Mapping (meat)
- Action - Bernd: Schedule IISOMI Infrastructure team to discuss and decide on where in an UML model to provide the legal/administrative information (IPR, Copyrights, license, disclaimer, version, source, etc.), and update the UML modeling guidelines accordingly
| || ||Xiang|
#7: Packet layer example TR-512.A.6
| || ||Nigel|
#14: Topology example usage
- Nigel verbally describe the Characteristics of TopologicalEntity in the current model, include the following:
- Cost link-based (name, value- string form, algorithm - reference to rule), can be multiple
- Current document in v1.3.1 already provides the definition of the above parameters
- Rationale of name and value are string:
- To provide a label, which is understandable by the controller
- Karthik: Why not enumeration and extensible, strong type
- Karthik: why the cost cannot simply be integer?
- Karthik: keenly looking for examples
- Action item - Nigel: Provide some examples.
- May look at the IETF cost parameters
- Start with a simple example: e.g., the cost of an unprotected link
- Cost matrix is the cost algorithm
- Karthik: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7285
- Karthik: LatencyCharacteristic/trafficPropertyName should be enum,
- Timing (latency),
- Range aspect of the values of the parameters
- Range statement, which could be complex, depending on some conditions/constraints
| || ||Chris|
#2: Processing Construct (NOT DISCUSSED)
| || ||Chris|
#4: Software (NOT DISCUSSED)
| || ||Andrea||#5: OAM (NOT DISCUSSED)|
TAPI Termination point
- Andrea is still working on it. Need more than before sharing.
- Aim for next week to present and discuss
| || ||Karthik|
TAPI needs to focus more on L0 OTSi model ((R)OADM, XC model), such configuring the frequency slot, to integrate with ONOS
- Aim to discuss at the OT-IM (IM-A) next week
- Is the TIP model publicly available? Open ROADM?
- Should consolidate into a single model.
- Difficulty is that these projects are "close project"
- Need to look at the ODU Spec model, in particular the OAM
| || ||Martin|
- The WT group is discussing how to interwork with TAPI, ONOS, ONAP & ODL,
- Aim to discuss this at the March 2018 London meeting (Martin will attend)
|IM-F|| || ||Skipped|