- ARO shut down
- TR-512 v1.3 publication
- Status: Prod Guru for green light
- London Dec. 4 - 8, 2017 meeting (Invited by ITU-T)
- 2018 Face-to-Face meeting proposal
| ||Nov. F2F meeting||Nigel/Kam|
- Final feedback and wrap up
- Action items from the meeting
- Kam and Nigel had run though the meeting minutes and extracted a list of possible work items.
- The list was brief shared at the call.
- Action Item - Nigel/Kam: To tune the list into action items.
- Location for posting updated documents
- Malcolm asked where to post the updated documents in the future (e.g., result from the action items)
- One suggestion is one central repository. From where the documents can be linked by individual meetings
- This suggestion needs further investigation so that to avoid future further move.
- Action Item- Kam/Nigel: Check with Cassandra.
| ||MEF Liaison||Nigel/Andrea|
Nigel is drafting the text for a response. May take the opportunity of the f2f meeting next week to work off-line with Andrea and Kam for the response, although there is no explicit deadline for the response in the MEF liaison.
| ||v1.4 topics||Chris|
- Draft from Chris
- AI - Kam: Create a child page in IISOMI for Protobuf mapping
- AI - Kam: assign a ad hoc local number, post it for group review (start tomorrow, for two week)
- Next steps to move forward
- Team review
- Liaise to ONOS/CORD
- Code generator
| || ||Nigel|
- Discussed with Chris on Control Component vs Processing Construct, (1) relate to management fragment TMF TR-225, (2) using CC activities to understand where the operation model,
| || ||Andrea|
- No progress, still analyzing TAPI
- Will discuss more next week
| || ||Malcolm|
- Updating as discuss in F2F, using pattern, aim at end of this week.
- use the ad hoc doc number, post in the same directory for the F2F for this one.
- Not ready for group review yet, but could be for discussion week after next week
| || ||Xiang|
v1.3.1 Layer examples
- Xiang to send the A.5 latest figure and text to Nigel
|IM-F||Ethernet OAM models||Kam|
Touch point of G.8052.1 and IEEE 802 models
| || ||Bernd|
Analysis of IEEE 802 MEP/MIP/CFM YANG modules
- Scott: The IEEE YANG modules are automatically converted from SNMP MIB and therefore an optimization may be required.
- Scott: The IEEE OAM YANG modules are work in progress; this is the reason for temporary inconsistencies between ieee802-dot1ab-lldp.yang, ieee802-dot1q-bridge.yang and ieee802-dot1ag-cfm.yang.
| ||TR-512 v1.4 topics||As in IM-D|| |
|IM-E||TAPI Termination Point model||Andrea|| |