ONF members are eligible to receive a number of marketing benefits intended to help organizations who are participating in ONF activities.
Benefits at the Partner level (also get benefits of lower tiers)
- ONF Partner Level Accreditation
- CORD and ONOS Project Level accreditation
- Showcasing of partner solutions on a regular basis through blog posts, at Build events, etc.
- Promoting key innovations through member-hosted webinars with an ONF lab team member. ONF will promote the webinar to its member community via newsletters, social media promos and on the ONF website
- ONF website landing page with product descriptions for products that are compatible (and certified) with ONF projects (CORD, ONOS, etc.)
- Annual marketing planning strategy session
Benefits at the Collaborating Innovator level (also get benefits of lower tiers)
- Right to use ONOS and CORD project logos on: Member’s sites, Company collateral, Events signage and promotion, Products and product collateral for those products that have passed appropriate ONF accredited certification testing
- In all cases, may only use logos for projects where Member has been granted Collaborator status by the Project TST.
Benefits at the Innovator level (also get benefits of lower tiers)
- Ability to participate in Member Showcases to demonstrate technology innovations at key industry events
- Participate in ONFs MarketPlace to promote certified/compliant products on the ONF website
- Press Release Support from ONF that would include announcing ONF Membership and project participation, supporting quotes from ONF exec team, support promoting key product innovations related to ONF projects
- May contribute vendor-neutral blog posts on ONF/Project websites and social media channels (subject to ONF approval)
- Cross-promotion of Member ONF-related announcements on ONF social channels
- Use of ONF logo on member website and ability to have Member logo listed on the ONF site, banners/posters, printed collateral and presentations
- Right to participate in ONF Certification programs as a training or testing lab
Benefits as a Collaborator
- Company logo listed on the project websites (CORD, ONOS, etc.)
- Speaking opportunities at Project mini-summits and other community events.
- Access to Ambassador program
- Other Marketing and PR activities at ONF’s discretion, and generally limited to promotion of specific PoCs where Collaborator has made significant contributions